Peanut Butter Fudge
- Line a brownie tin (or 20cm square cake tin) with baking paper.
- Place dates into a food processor and pulse until chopped into little pieces.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into lined brownie tin. Press mixture with fingers.
- Top with coconut flakes.
- Place fudge in fridge until firm.
TIP: Store in the fridge for up to a week. Or you can cut into pieces, place in a snap lock bag and freeze.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Jeanette, ALDI Test Kitchen