Kiwi Fruit & Chocolate Ice Blocks
- Peel the kiwi fruit and cut two thick slices from each.
- Place a wooden stick into the side of each of the kiwi fruit rounds.
- Place these on some baking paper and then into the freezer until frozen.
- Break up the chocolate and place into an oven proof bowl over a pan of boiling water to melt, making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn't touch the water.
- Take out frozen kiwi pops then dip each kiwi pop in the melted chocolate and put straight back into the baking paper.
- Freeze immediately to harden before serving.
TIP: You can also dip the chocolate topped kiwi fruit pops into crushed nuts for a tasty twist.