Asian Beef Stir Fry
- In a large, non-stick frying pan heat half the oil over high heat. Cook beef in 2 batches, for approximately 2-3 minutes or until browned and tender. Set aside on a plate and cover with aluminum foil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-high, spray the pan with olive oil and cook the garlic for 20-30 seconds. Add the stir fry vegetable mix and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Return beef to the pan, add teriyaki marinade and toss to coat.
- Meanwhile, prepare your noodles, as per pack directions.
- Divide noodles evenly between bowls, top with stir fry and sprinkle with shallots. Serve immediately.
Recipe: Courtesy of Australian Beef