How to Make an Asian Noodle Stir Fry
- In a large, non-stick frying pan, heat half the oil over a high heat. Fry the beef in 2 batches then set aside.
- Place hokkein noodles in a medium-sized, heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan followed by the onion and garlic. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until translucent.
- Add the broccolini followed by the stir fry mix. Fry, tossing ingredients frequently for a few minutes.
- Add the beef back to the pan, followed by the sauce and toss whilst cooking for another 3 minutes.
- Drain noodles and divide evenly between the bowls. Top with stir fry and sprinkle with fresh shallot.