Asian Salmon Fillets with Noodles
- Peel the onions and slice thinly. Peel the carrots and cut into julienne strips.
- Cut the broccoli into small pieces - discard the thick stalk (great for adding to homemade soups).
- Peel the ginger and grate finely. Cook the salmon as per directions on the pack - either grill or oven bake.
- Heat the oil in a wok and add all the vegetables. Stir fry for about 10 minutes, stirring as you cook.
- Add the noodles, ginger and soy sauce, season with a little salt and plenty of black pepper. Cook for another 6/8 minutes until the noodles are hot.
- Divide the noodles into 4, top with a salmon fillet and serve.