Basil & Mint Salsa Verde for Lamb Chops
- Wash basil and mint leaves. Pat dry with paper towel
- Start cooking lamb loin chops to preferred meat doneness and rest before serving.
- While meat is resting, create Salsa Verde* by placing basil and mint leaves in food processor, with lemon juice, chunky basil dip, red wine vinegar and olive oil.
- Pulse for 30-60 seconds or until just combined.
- Drizzle over lamb chops and serve with roasted cherry tomatoes and lemon wedge.
- *Salsa Verde will last up to 4 days in the fridge
To serve: Lemon wedge and small bunch of roasted cherry tomatoes on the vine
Recipe: created by Jeanette, ALDI Test Kitchen