Beef and Red Bean Soft Taco
- For the beef mince, heat a pan with olive oil, cook the diced onion for 1 minute and add the beef mince. Cook for a further 4 minutes until golden brown.
- Add the spices and strained kidney beans and cook for a further 5 minutes on a medium heat. At the last minute, fold through the egg and take off the heat. Keep stirring the beef mixture so all the egg is evenly distributed and scrambled.
- For the tomato salsa, combine all the ingredients and quarter the cherry tomatoes. Finish with a squeeze of lime juice and coriander sprigs.
- For the Corn and Mango Salad, grill the corn cob for 4 minutes. Cool slightly and slice the corn from the cob.
- Dice the mango and add to the corn. Mix with shredded radish and mint.
Tip: For an alternative cut, try beef rump and marinate it in the same spices. Barbecue and slice into strips once cooked for an alternative to mince. Finish with a fried egg instead of scrambled.
Recipe: Courtesy of Australian Beef