Beef Rump with Chimichurri
- Season steaks with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- To make the chimichurri sauce: In a food processor, add parlsey, coriander, chilli, garlic, paprika, olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper. Blend until combined.
- On a hot grill plate, heat a small dash of olive oil over high heat.
- Place steaks on the grill and cook to your liking. Take off the heat and leave to rest for 5 minutes. Then slice into strips.
- Pour a large spoonful of the chimichurri sauce over the top of each steak.
- Serve with a salad or your favourite type of rice.
*Tip: Chimichurri sauce can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for several days.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Australian Beef