Braised Osso Bucco with Gnocchi
- Preheat oven to 180°C (or 160°C fan forced).
- Heat a casserole dish over medium heat. When hot, add the osso bucco in a single layer. Turn when golden brown. Add wine and allow to bubble up. Add stock and passata and bring to a simmer. Add garlic and carrots. Cover with a tight fitting ovenproof lid and bake in the oven for 1 hour and 30 minutes, or until tender. Stir every 30 minutes.
- Remove osso bucco from dish and chop or shred meat before returning meat back to the sauce.
- Cook gnocchi according to pack directions and remove with slotted spoon. Cook beans in the same pot of boiling water, for 3-4 minutes.
- Toss drained gnocchi through sauce and stir in olives and parsley. Season and serve with parmesan and beans.
Recipe: Courtesy of Australian Beef