Broccolini, Cabbage & Singapore Noodles
- Place a pot water on to the stove to and bring to boil. Trim and slice broccolini lengthways and into quarters.
- Thinly slice cabbage and set aside. Slice shallots on an angle thinly and place in a bowl cover with cool water.
- Place a pan on low heat and pan-fry sesame seeds for colour, set aside. Place cashews into pan, fry until golden colour set aside.
- Grate ginger and garlic. Place a pan on low heat, add 1 teaspoon oil, ginger and garlic and heat through.
- Add teriyaki marinade and water and cook for 1 minute until well combined and set aside. In a pan, add 1 tablespoon oil, break the Singapore noodles slightly and in two batches pan fry until loose. Place all the noodles in the pan, add the marinade and toss until well coated.
- Place broccolini into boiling water until al dente and drain. In a large serving bowl place noodles on the bottom and layer the rest of ingredients with cabbage and broccolini stacked up next to each other . Drain shallots and place on top. Sprinkle with chilli, cashews and sesame seeds.
Handy tip - If you want more of a meal try adding some prawns, chicken or beef
RECIPE: Courtesy of Virginia, ALDI Test Kitchen