Butter Chicken Meatballs
- Preheat oven to 210°C (or 190°C fan forced). Line baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the chicken mince with 1 teaspoon of butter chicken sauce, bread crumbs, spring onion, egg, oil, garlic and salt.
- Oil your hands and lightly roll the mixture into 20 meatballs. Arrange on baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes, until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile in a saucepan, heat the remaining butter chicken simmer sauce over medium heat, until simmering. Stir in the meatballs to coat well.
- Simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally for 10-12 minutes. Add the coriander.
- Into 4 bowls, serve butter chicken meatballs over basmati rice. Drizzle with a little yogurt and sprinkle with almonds.