Chicken Green Curry
- Heat olive oil in a medium frying pan. Add onion and curry paste. Cook for 1 minute. Transfer to slow cooker.
- Add coconut milk to curry paste. Add chicken and cook for 45-50 minutes on high heat.
- Add green beans and tofu (if using) and cook for 10 minutes.
- If not using a slow cooker, follow the above method and use a heavy-based saucepan on the stovetop and cook for approximately 25 minutes on low heat.
- Cook microwaveable rice and add to bowl. Serve curry over coconut rice and garnish with red chilli slices, bean sprouts and coriander.
Recipe: Courtesy of Colleen, ALDI Test Kitchen