How to Make Chicken Soft Tacos
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat in saucepan.
- Add the chicken mince and sauté with wooden spoon till brown all over.
- Add both the taco seasoning and salsa pouch. Mix through until the mince is fully cooked, about 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix all the fresh salsa ingredients together.
- Warm up the taco tortillas are per instructions on pack.
- Assemble tacos by adding lettuce, mince, fresh salsa and topping with optional chilli's and more fresh coriander.