Cinnamon Spiced Pumpkin Soup Recipe
How to Make Cinnamon Spiced Pumpkin Soup
- Into a deep pot, place all ingredients, except cream, chives and sour cream.
- On medium heat, bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for about 35 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Let soup mix cool slightly, then blend soup mix with stick blender until smooth.
- To serve: Add the cream and sour cream and stir through.
- Garnish with chives, salt, pepper taste. Serve immediately.
TIP: Serve with your favourite crusty bread
RECIPE: Courtesy of Jeanette, ALDI Test Kitchen