How to Make Mediterranean Pork Wraps
- Preheat oven 240°C (220°C fan forced). Remove pork from packaging and place on a wire rack on baking tray. Boil 500ml water and pour over pork skin. Drain off water from tray.
- Pat the pork dry with paper towel to remove all moisture. Pour oil over pork ensuring all skin is covered. Pour on salt and rub all over skin.
- Place in oven and cook for 35 minutes or until well crackled. Drop oven temperature to 200°C (180°C fan forced) and continue to cook for 30-35 minutes per kg. Remove from oven and rest.
- While meat is cooking, pan-fry zucchini until lightly golden. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from pan.
- Lightly fry halloumi until golden. Remove wholemeal wraps from packet and place in microwave for 1 minute on high.
- Once pork has cooled, carefully remove crackling. Crumble crackling into small pieces, set aside.
- Cut pork in half. Take 2 forks and use them to shred the pork, gently pulling at the meat to shred.
- To assemble your wraps: Lay out wraps. Place 1 heaped tablesooon of tzatziki on each wrap. Spread all over. Then add shredded pork, rocket, zucchini, cherry tomatoes and halloumi.
- Add a sprinkle of pork crackling, plus salt and pepper to taste. Roll up as desired and serve.