Mushroom & Zoodle Salad
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (or 200°C fan forced). Whisk 2 tablespoon of the oil with vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Whisking until the sugar dissolves.
- Using a spiraliser or julienne peeler, cut the zucchini into noodles and add to the vinegar bowl, tossing well to combine. Set aside to soften.
- Combine the mushrooms, cherry tomatoes (if using capers, add them now), on a large oven tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with the remaining oil, season with salt and pepper and toss well to combine.
- Roast in the oven for 15 minutes or until the mushrooms are cooked and the tomato skins have burst.
- Remove from the oven and pour the mixture into the bowl with the zoodles, including any pan juices and toss well to combine. Mix in the olives and serve.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Australian Mushrooms