Pork Nasi Goreng
- Heat oil in a large frypan or wok over a high heat and brown the mince well. Leave the mince in chunky pieces.
- Add peas, carrot, garlic and soy sauce to the pan and stir fry for 3-4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Wipe out the pan or wok, then add a little of the oil to the clean pan. Pour in the combined egg, spring onions and turmeric and cook into a large, thin omelette. Remove and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil and sesame oil to the wok and fry the rice for 3-4 minutes to heat through. Return the egg to the rice and stir fry to combine.
- Return the pork mixture to the wok and toss through. (If using bean sprouts then add them now and cook for 1 minute).
- Serve pork fried rice garnished with chopped shallots (or fried shallots) and a wedge of lemon.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Australian Pork