- Place the pumpkin in a steamer over a saucepan of simmering water. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the stock and coconut milk, stir to combine. Bring the coconut milk mixture to a simmer over medium heat.
- Add the pumpkin and prawns to the coconut milk mixture and cook for 1 minute or until heated through
- Meanwhile, prepare the noodles according to packet directions. Cook noodles and drain.
- Divide the noodles between 4 serving bowls. Pour the coconut milk mixture over and top with the coriander, mint, and chilli. Garnish with sliced shallots.
- Serve immediately.