How to Make Raspberry Balsamic Pork Fillet
- Preheat oven to 200°C (or 180°C fan forced) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add a dash of olive oil to a large frying pan and place on high heat. When oil is hot, cook pork on each side for a few minutes until golden brown.
- Transfer to baking tray, season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and bake in oven for approximately 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile add ingredients for the sauce to a small saucepan. Cook stirring over low heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove pork from oven, cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice to desired thickness.
- Serve with raspberry sauce and a handful of fresh basil.