How to Make Roast Veg And Feta Tart
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced).
- Grease a round 24cm tart pan. Line pan with puff pastry, then line pastry with baking paper.
- Fill with pastry weights or rice and blind bake for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Combine eggplant, onion, beetroot and sweet potato in a bowl and toss to coat in 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Tip the vegetables onto a large baking tray and spread out evenly.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until lightly cooked.
- Spread the basil dip on the bottom of the baked pastry shell then cover with the roasted vegetables.
- Sprinkle with fetta cheese and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil, fresh basil leaves and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.