Sarah’s Penne Pasta Recipe
How to Make Sarah’s Penne Pasta
- Add a splash of olive oil to a large frying pan. Add onions and garlic, then cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes, until onion is translucent.
- Add cherry tomatoes and capsicum then cook for a further 10 minutes, until soft.
- Add the tin of tomatoes and the olives, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile cook the penne pasta in salted boiling water to packet directions or until al dente. Strain and set aside.
- Once sauce has simmered, stir through the baby spinach and the pasta.
- Serve with parmesan cheese. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.