- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan or paella pan. Add onion, garlic and chorizo and fry for 3-4 minutes, or until onion is soft and translucent.
- Add capsicum, turmeric and paprika and fry for a further 4 minutes. Add rice and fry for another minute.
- Add stock, chopped tomatoes and season with salt. Stir well. When mixture starts to bubble add olives and seafood.
- Cover pan with lid or secure foil over the pan. Reduce heat to low and cook for 30 minutes. Paella is ready when the rice is al dente.
- Add peas and garnish with chopped parsley.