Simple Chicken and Seafood Paella Recipe
How to Make Simple Chicken and Seafood Paella
- Heat oil in a large skillet or paella pan. Add chorizo, onion and garlic. Add salt and pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook 4-5 minutes or until chicken is golden. Add capsicum and cook 2 minutes. Add paprika, turmeric and rice. Stir to coat and toast rice for about 2 minutes.
- Add tinned tomatoes and stock and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer gently. Add marinara mix. Cover with lid or foil for 15-17 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Add peas and parsley and cook for 1 minute.
- Season to taste. Pour over lemon juice. Serve with lemon wedges.
Recipe: Courtesy of Colleen, ALDI Test Kitchen