How to Make Spicy Winter Casserole
- In a large saucepan, fry the chicken thighs in some oil until browned.
- Add the onion, garlic, ground cumin and tomato paste. Sauté for a few minutes, stirring.
- Add the stock, potato, carrots, parsnips and drained beans, season and bring to the boil, stirring as you go. Taste mixture - if it needs more tomato paste, add to your liking.
- Turn the heat down, cover with a lid and cook for 30-40 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Serve topped with the chopped coriander alongside naan bread and yogurt.