Sticky Honey Garlic Pork Ribs
- Preheat oven 160°C (or 140°C for fan forced ovens). Combine all the ingredients into baking tray and mix altogether to create the marinade.
- Rub the marinade into the pork ribs. Cover with foil and cook for 1½ hours turning the ribs once.
- Take the foil off and cook for a further 30 minutes.
- Turn the oven up to 180°C (or 160°C for fan forced ovens). Using a pastry brush base the pork ribs and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Slice into individual rib pieces to serve.
TIP: serve with remaining marinade as dipping sauce and onion rings.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Virginia, ALDI Test Kitchen