Sweet Potato Bread Recipe
How to Make Sweet Potato Bread
- Pre-heat oven 175°C. Lightly grease loaf tin.
- Grate the peeled sweet potato. In a mixing bowl, add the grated sweet potato, dry ingredients and beaten egg, honey, oil and nuts. Mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into loaf tin, place a piece of foil loosely over the top of the loaf tin.
- Place in oven and cook for 30 minutes. Remove the foil from the loaf tin and cook for a further 10 - 15 minutes.
- Remove loaf tin from the oven and cool for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire cooking rack.
- Serve on its own or with a spread of butter.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Colleen, ALDI Test Kitchen.