Tagliatelle with Asparagus & Mushrooms
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Wipe the mushrooms and chop finely. Finely chop the parsley. Melt the butter in a wok or large frying pan and sauté the onions for a minute.
- Add the chopped mushrooms then cook for another couple of minutes.
- Add the soft cheese, single cream, white wine and chopped parsley. Season with some salt and pepper then cook on a low heat for a couple of minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water for about 8/10 minutes as per directions on the pack.
- Cut the asparagus in half and sauté them in the olive oil for 2/3 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and add to the mushroom sauce, toss in the asparagus and gently heat through.
- Serve with shavings of Parmigiano Reggiano.