Vintage Cheese & Beef Burger with Pickles Recipe
How to Make Vintage Cheese & Beef Burgers with Pickles
- Follow cooking instructions of the fresh burger patties on/in either BBQ or oven.
- Lightly cook onions, if using any.
- Slice tomatoes and pickled cucumbers.
- Wash and pat dry lettuce (if required).
- Whilst patties are resting, grill or lightly toast brioche buns.
- Assemble burgers by placing (onions), sauce, beef patty, cheese, tomato, pickled cucumbers, lettuce and more sauce.
Serving Suggestion: Enjoy with Season’s Pride Beer Battered Chips & Colway Aioli sauce
Recipe: courtesy Suzanne, ALDI Test Kitchen