Whole Barramundi with Thyme & Lemon Crumb
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C for fan forced oven).
- Lightly score the fish skin, on both sides, not cutting in too deeply. Place fish on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Rub salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon of olive oil over both sides of fish. Then rub half a garlic clove over both sides of fish.
- Place lemon slices in the fish cavity and sprinkle with some chopped thyme. Finely chop the garlic and place on top of lemon slices.
- Melt butter and mix with breadcrumbs, lemon juice, salt, pepper and thyme leaves. Mix together and scatter over fish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until fish is just cooked through. Let rest for 3-5 minutes before serving.
*Before cooking, defrost the frozen whole barramundi in your fridge overnight.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Colleen, ALDI Test Kitchen