Winter Roast Lamb
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C for fan forced oven). Place rack on baking tray and put lamb onto rack.
- Peel 2 x garlic cloves and cut in half. Pierce lamb and insert garlic clove halves into lamb in various places. Drizzle honey over the lamb.
- Chop all the herbs and sprinkle over lamb. Season with crack pepper and salt .
- Cut 2 of the garlic bulbs in half and place around lamb on the cooking tray. Put in the oven and cook for 25 min's per 500g of lamb.
- Once cooked to your liking, remove from the oven and cover with foil to rest for 15-20mins.
- Garish the tray with fresh sprigs of rosemary to serve.
TIP: Serve with your favourite gravy, peas and Yorkshire Puddings. Try our recipe for Yorkshire Puddings here
RECIPE: Courtesy of Virginia, ALDI Test Kitchen