Zucchini Baked Salmon
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C (180°C if using fan-forced oven)
- With a Spiralizer, make wide zucchini ribbons. If you do not have a Spiralizer you can use a potato peeler, lengthways & peel ribbons off the zucchini.
- Wrap the zucchini ribbons around the salmon fillets, making sure the ends are underneath, then put the salmon into a baking dish.
- Chop any remaining zucchini up finely and put into a small saucepan.
- Pour the wine over the salmon, dot with the butter.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes (or until cooked to your liking)
- Pour off any cooking juices and put in the saucepan with the chopped zucchini
- Pour in the cream, lemon juice and rind, add the frozen peas and gently heat until slightly thickened.
- Season with some salt and pepper, pour over the salmon and serve garnished with some lemon.