How to Make Avocado Greek Salad
- First make the dressing.
- Mix together the olive oil, lemon juice and basil. Season with some salt and black pepper and whisk.
- Cut the avocados in half.
- Remove the stones and, with a spoon, scoop out the flesh.
- Thinly slice the avocados and put into a shallow bowl.
- Pour over the dressing to stop the avocados from discolouring.
- Slice the lettuce and put into a large salad bowl.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and add to the lettuce. Add the sliced onion to the bowl.
- Drain any liquid from the cheese and cut into small chunks, then add to the salad.
- Add the olives to the bowl and mix together.
- Gently fold in the avocado slices with the dressing and serve.