Shredded Beef & Sweet Potato Fritters Recipe
How to Make Shredded Beef & Sweet Potato Fritters
- Whisk the eggs, milk and flour together in a large bowl. Add the sweet potato, corned beef, half the roasted capsicum and the parsley. Stir to combine and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat half the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Spoon 1/3 cup of mixture per fritter into the pan, 3 fritters at a time. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Continue with remaining batter to make 12 fritters, adding a little more oil between batches.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining roasted capsicum, extra parsley, chilli flakes and vinegar. Stir until combined.
- Serve fritters with the baby spinach or rocket leaves and the capsicum relish.
Recipe: Courtesy of Australian Beef