Smoked Salmon & Cucumber Bites Recipe
How to Make Smoked Salmon & Cucumber Bites
- Gently peel skin from cucumber and discard. Cut cucumbers into 2cm pieces. Place on platter.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, lemon juice and dill together in bowl. Season to taste.
- Place a small scoop on each cucumber round, spreading evenly to edges.
- Tear small pieces of smoked salmon to fit on top of each piece of cucumber.
- Secure salmon with a toothpick. Sprinkle with chopped chives for garnish.
Recipe: Courtesy of Colleen, ALDI Test Kitchen