Soft Fish Taco with Mango Salsa Recipe
How to Make Soft Fish Taco with Mango Salsa Recipe
- Thaw fish in fridge overnight or to packet directions. Slice into thick strips.
- Beat the egg and in a dish. Pour the panko breadcrumbs onto a plate, season with salt and pepper. Dip the fish into the egg first and then into the breadcrumbs until it is covered completely.
- Heat the oil in a frypan on medium heat and fry the fish for 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove and drain on paper towel while you prepare the tacos.
- Prepare mangoes by slicing off each cheek and cutting a lattice pattern in the flesh of each piece, without cutting through the skin. Use a spoon to scoop out small bite-sized pieces.
- Remove the seeds and pith from the capsicum and dice.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the salsa.
- Build your taco by layering some cucumber, salsa and fish then squeeze over the mayonnaise. Top with plenty of mango salsa. Wrap into a cylinder closing one end off and serve.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Australian Mangoes