Baked Avocado Fries Gluten Free
- Preheat oven to 180°C (or 160°C fan forced). Line baking tray with baking paper.
- On a tray place bread crumbs, lemon zest and coriander. On another tray place flour, paprika, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl add egg, lightly beaten. Set each tray aside.
- Squeeze lemon juice in a bowl. Halve and deseed avocadoes and slice into 8 even wedges.
- Place the avocado into the lemon juice to soak – this stops them from browning.
- Remove avocado from lemon, then place in the flour tray and cover. Place in egg bowl to dip and then crumb tray to cover.
- Place onto the baking tray. Continue doing this to all the avocado.
- Line the avocado slices in rows, leaving a nice even space between each of them then.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Serve with lime wedges, aioli or sweet chilli sauce.
Recipe: Courtesy of Virginia, ALDI Test Kitchen