Baked Brie & Camembert with Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 170°C (or 150°C fan forced).
- Cut 3 long slits into the top of each wheel of cheese, then poke 1 sprig of rosemary into each.
- Wrap cheese wheels tightly with baking paper, making sure to overlap underneath to enclose tightly.
- Place on a baking tray in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and carefully unwrap. Scatter with walnuts and drizzle each wheel of cheese with a tablespoon of honey.
- Serve with toasted rye or sourdough bread and dijon mustard.