Balsamic and Maple Roasted Vegetables
- Preheat oven 170°C (or 150°C for fan forced oven). Line baking dish with baking paper.
- Mix oil, vinegar and maple syrup together and season. Set aside.
- Place vegetables in baking dish and toss through dressing ensuring vegetables are well coated.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove and add pecans, tossing them through well.
- Place back in oven and cook for another 15 minutes or until cooked and tender.
- To serve: crumble goats cheese over the vegetables and serve hot.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Tracey, ALDI Test Kitchen