Bellino Tomato Damper
- Preheat oven to 200°C (or 180°C for fan forced). Place a sheet of baking paper onto a large flat baking tray and set aside.
- Sift the self raising flour into a large bowl. Add the butter and using your fingertips, rub the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- In separate bowl, add crumbled feta, Bellino tomatoes, a quarter cup of parmesan cheese, tasty cheese, spinach, egg and milk.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir well to combine.
- Add the wet mix to the bowl with the flour. Using a fork, gently stir through to combine.
- Using your hands to bring the mix together, gently form a large ball and place the damper onto the lined tray.
- Form into a loaf and using a knife, score the damper into 8 wedges.
- Sprinkle remaining quarter cup of parmesan cheese over the loaf.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until golden.
- Serve warm.
Recipe: Courtesy of Australian Bellino Tomatoes