Cauliflower Con Queso
- Soak cashews in a bowl of hot water for 1 hour.
- Heat frypan over medium heat. Add coconut oil, onion, garlic, capsicum and 1 teaspoon of chilli to pan and sauté until soft and fragrant. Remove half of the mixture and set aside.
- Add cauliflower and stock to frypan and cook for approximately 15 minutes or until cauliflower is tender and has absorbed the stock.
- Drain cashews and place in food processor. Add cauliflower mixture to processor with the remainder of ingredients and process for 2 minutes. Then blend through remainder of capsicum mix. Add to a bowl to serve.
- Garnish with chopped chilli flakes and lime wedges. Serve with corn chips.
TIP: For an optional flavour change you can add ¼ cup of fresh coriander to your food processor and blitz with the cauliflower mixture.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Jeanette, ALDI Test Kitchen