Corned Beef Reuben Sandwich
- Remove BRANNANS® Butchery Corned Beef Silverside from bag.
- Place in a large pot and add onion, celery, cloves, brown sugar, vinegar, peppercorns, carrots and bay leaves
- Add silverside over the top of the ingredients. Fill and cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer with lid on until cooked.
- Allow 30 minutes per 500g once water reaches simmering point.
SERVE HOT: Allow Corned Beef Silverside to rest in cooking water for 30 minutes, then remove and slice.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Kelly, ALDI Test Kitchen