Damper Sticks with Bacon & Feta
- Preheat oven to 180°C (or 160°C fan forced).
- Sift the flour into a large bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Add milk and stir until a soft dough is formed. Add bacon, feta, olives and mix together.
- Gently knead on a lightly floured surface and divide dough into 12 even portions.
Roll each into a long, thin roll.
- Wind around a clean, dry skewer. Place on tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Serve hot.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Jeanette, ALDI Test Kitchen.