Kale Roasted Pumpkin, Broccolini & Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (or 180°C for fan forced ovens).
- Peel the pumpkin, remove the seeds and cut into slices lengthways.
- Drizzle the pumpkin with half the oil and roast for 20 mins.
- Blanch the broccolini in boiling water, drain and add to the squash slices.
- Mix the seeds with the maple syrup, put them on a baking dish and roast until browned.
- Fry the kale in the remaining oil in a wok until crisp.
- Put the soy sauce, vinegar, paprika and cumin in a small saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Drain the squash and broccoli.
- In a large bowl, add all the vegetables, pour over the soy mixture, toss, sprinkle over the seeds and serve.