Parmesan Coated Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat oven to 170°C (or 150°C fan forced). Line a tray with baking paper.
- Wash and trim brussels sprouts, set aside.
- Finely chop the garlic. Pull the thyme leaves from the stems and carefully chop leaves.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the parmesan cheese, thyme and garlic, then mix together.
- In a small bowl, add the olive oil. Lightly roll the brussels sprouts into the oil and then roll in the parmesan mixture.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper then roll in parmesan cheese again.
- Place brussels sprouts on top of baking tray and roast in oven for 15-20 minutes.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Claudine, ALDI Test Kitchen