Pie Maker Spinach & Bacon Quiche
- Mix the cream, eggs, flour and herbs together with seasoning. Set aside.
- Using the pie cutter that is provided with the pie maker, lay the wrap down onto a flat surface (or cutting board). Placing the base cutter side down to cut into circles. Place a wrap into each of the holes in the pie maker.
- Place a small handful of spinach leaves into each wrap and sprinkle each with bacon and cheese.
- Pour ½ cup of the egg mixture over the top.
- Sprinkle with a little more cheese and chopped chives.
- Turn on the pie maker, close the lid and cook until the quiches are golden and puffed, approximately 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove the hot mini quiches. Serve warm with a side salad.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Virginia, ALDI Test Kitchen