Qukes® Baby Cucumber Sandwiches
- Shred chicken, you will need approx 2 cups. Combine chicken and ⅔ cups of mayonnaise. Season and mix well.
- Thinly slice each Qukes® baby cucumber, lengthways into four even slices.
- Place four slices of bread on a clean board. Spread evenly with avocado. Top each slice with half of the baby cucumbers. Place another slice of bread on top of that. Then spread with the chicken mixture.
- Spread the remaining slices of bread with butter. Place on top of the chicken mixture, buttered side down. You are topping off the 3 x layer sandwich. (use a mixture of white and wholemeal breads for your sandwiches).
- Arrange remaining slices of Qukes® baby cucumbers over the top of the sandwiches. Using a serrated knife, remove the crusts. Cut each sandwich in half and serve**
**Lunchbox tip: to wrap in clingwrap and remain fresh for lunchboxes, leave off the remaining slices of cucumber on the top of sandwich and instead, pack them separately as a snack.
RECIPE: courtesy of Perfection