- Preheat oven 190ºC (170ºC fan forced). Peel, cut and cook potatoes, then drain and mash.
- In a large bowl, combine prepared mashed potatoes, salmon, lemon zest, parsley, chives, peas, spring onions, mustard, salt, pepper and 1 egg.
- Mix just until combined. Roll heaped tablespoons of mixture into 20 balls. Have 3 bowls ready to coat croquettes in. Add egg to a bowl, flour to the next bowl and the crumb mixture in the last.
- First coat with flour, next with whisked egg and last with crumb mixture. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook croquettes in batches for around 3 minutes, turning frequently or until golden.
- Place croquettes on a lined baking tray and bake for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
RECIPE: courtesy of Jay, ALDI Test Kitchen