Smoked Salmon & Dill dip
- Take cream cheese out of the fridge approximately 1 hour before use, so it is at room temperature. Chop smoked salmon into small pieces. Chop dill. Measure out all other ingredients.
- Into a blender, place all ingredients and blend together.
- Place into 2 ramekins and let chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Enjoy with crackers or veggie sticks.
- Optional: garnish with lemon wedge and dill
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Kelly, ALDI Test Kitchen