Smoked Trout Dip with Beetroot Chips
- Place all ingredients for the dip in a large bowl and mix well. Set aside in the fridge while you make the beetroot chips.
- Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan forced) and line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Using a mandolin slicer, cut the beetroot into thin rounds approximately 3mm thick.
- Lay beetroot slices out in a single layer and spray lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned and the edges have curled up.
- Serve with the dip.