- Preheat oven to 160°C (or 140°C fan forced). Place bread crumbs, parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper into a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Take a further two bowls, place egg and garlic in one whisk together. Add flour, salt and pepper in the other bowl and mix.
- Roll steak cubes in flour, then dip in egg mix, then roll in breadcrumbs. Place nuggets on a lined tray and sit in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat. When oil is hot, fry nuggets in small batches until they are lightly golden in colour.
- Transfer steak nuggets onto a lined tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with aioli and enjoy.
*Note: You can substitute with gluten free bread crumbs and flour if required.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Jeanette, ALDI Test Kitchen